Welcome to Maple Class- Year 3!
Let it Flow!
This term we are focusing on the theme of water in all areas of the curriculum. Look on our trips and visitors link to see what we have been doing so far...
Dates for the Diary -
- Monday 13th November - Royal Engineers Workshop
- Tuesday 14th - Thursday 16th November - Bridges week Design and Technology
- Friday 17th November - Music Day and Children in Need. Children to wear spots
- Thursday 30th November - Outdoor Learning Day
- Friday 1st December - Rochester Castle and library visit
- Wednesday 13th December - Christmas dinner
Topic afternoon in Year 3 for parents @ 2.30pm
- Tuesday 19th December - Christingle service at the church
- Wednesday 20th December - Christmas party in the afternoon
- Thursday 21st December - Christmas Jumper Day. Last Day