Monday 1st February
Listen to this week's story and complete an activity from the Learning Through Play grid.
Watch the Session 4 video and complete the activity below.
Watch the Geraldine the Giraffe video to re-cap our new digraph and have a go at the activity.
Tuesday 2nd February
Watch Miss Skoll teaching the new digraph and complete the activities below:
1) Read the following words:
2) Use the phoneme spotter to find the new 'th' digraph in words. How many 'th' digraphs can you find?
3) Use the 'yes' or 'no' questions to practise reading our new digraphs. Can you understand the sentence and give an answer?
Watch the Session 5 video and complete the activity below.
Wednesday 3rd February
Watch Miss Skoll introduce the new digraph and complete the activities below.
Watch the Session 1 video - Matching 6, 7, 8 and complete the activity below.
Thursday 4th February
1) Recap - Watch Phase 2 Tricky Word Dinosaur Rap Song
2) Teach - Phase 3 Tricky Words
Use the Phonics Play link below to play 'Train Your Brain' to learn three new tricky words:
we be me
Log in details for Phonics Play:
3) Play phonics pairs game with new tricky words.
Watch the Session 2 video and complete the activity below.
Friday 5th February
This week we have learned two new digraphs -
Watch Geraldine the Giraffe learn about these sounds to re-cap. Then have a go at the activity below.
Watch the session 3 video and complete the activity below.